Friday, June 6, 2008

Family Trivia

Ok, here is some family trivia that I thought you all just NEEDED to know...if you don't already! :-)

1. My birth experience with Clara was almost a carbon copy of my mom's with me. I was Mom's first and she pushed for five hours before they used forceps to help me into the outside world. I pushed for five hours here at home and then we went to the hospital where they ended up using a vacuum to help Clara into the outside world.

2. My Great-grandmother was 24 years old when she gave birth to my Grandfather (my mom's dad). My Grandfather was 24 when his daughter, my mom, was born. My mom "celebrated" her 24 birthday by having me. And I was 24 (and still am :-)) when I had Clara. Clara better not break the chain!!! :-)

Don't you all feel greatly enriched by that info??!!! :-)

No comments: