Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sweet and Sour

Sweet and sour. That is what Clara and I are getting right now. We are enjoy the very big treat of being in California visiting my family and friends for almost a month!!! And we are having a very nice time so far! I didn't say anything about the up comping trip on the blog because we wanted to surprise some people. It's been a treat to get to introduce my little one to friends and family and enjoy spending time with them! It's almost exactly a year since I was last here.

And what is the sour part, you may ask? Well, that while we enjoy this treat we must also be away from our Daddy and Hubby for all that time! Stephen is doing Marine Corps reserve duty right now. So, although we're going to really miss him, we are very proud of him! I guess Clara doesn't know enough to be proud, but one day she will!!!!!! For right now she's probably wondering where on earth he is!!! She loves him so much!

No comments: