Friday, March 11, 2011

Yay! Back to Blogging!

We now have internet up and running in our apartment and I'm excited to beginning posting again! Hooray!!! When we were in temp. housing we had to use the computer in the lobby... and once we got our phones we could have posted from them... but typing a post with your thumbs on a little key pad seemed rather laborious to me! But now we are back to regular internet access and I'm a happy camper!

We're getting settled into our apartment here and looking forward to spring! Actually, adjusting to all the snow and cold hasn't been too bad... kind of a new adventure! But I am looking forward to warm weather, the kids being free to run around outside and play, farmers markets, etc.!

Tonight will be a full night. Clara and I have been TRYING to make a chicken curry. We'll see how it turns out! A little later we have Bible study at the home of some new friends. I'll have to share more very soon about the neat group of Christian believers we have been so blessed to meet up with!

For now, I will say goodbye and turn my attention back to the kitchen!

1 comment:

Joshua and Stephanie said...

Yay for being back in the blogging world, I can't wait to see pictures!