Monday, January 9, 2012

The Couples

Stephen captured this preciousness on his phone this evening!  I just HAD to share!  :-)  The little lady really loves to get dressed up.  She's wearing my veil.  And the little man obliged long enough to snap a picture.  



And the parents of that adorable little couple celebrated FIVE years of marriage this past Friday!  FIVE years!  Wow!  Where did the time go???!!!  I have been sooooo incredibly blessed and privileged to be the wife of my Stephen!  Each day I experience his love, faithfulness, patience and leadership!    Stephen, I love and respect you... thank you so much for the honor of being your wife!


3 comments:

In the Mix said...

Five years! Wow! Happy (belated) Anniversary.

Anonymous said...

Oooooh! That's SO cute! I LOVE that picture! I love all of them! Dad says, and I agree! Mom F.

Joshua and Stephanie said...

Awwww that is quite adorable!!! Happy anniversary!! Hope you got to do something special!