Monday, February 15, 2016

I Didn't Feel Like It...



We've had very little snow this winter.  Very little precipitation period.  But a couple weeks ago we got a lovely covering of soft white stuff.  The three bigger ones were out enjoying it.  I didn't feel like going out in it. I didn't feel dressing Tirzah and I up or being out there, period.  But I decided to to go out for just a bit anyway.  And we had a good time!  Hilkiah in particular, thought snowball fighting with Mom was great fun.  And Tirzah, wonder of wonders, kept her mittens on!!!  And 15 month olds don't always take to tromping around in the snow, but she did great and I tried to rescue her quickly any time she tumbled.  Fun times.  Ittai had a great time doing his own thing, one of which was running around "like a horse." 

Life is so full of opportunities to do things I don't FEEL like doing.  And many times there will be blessings in doing those very things.  May the Lord remind me of this snowy day as I face some of the "don't feel like its" ahead of me in future days.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SUCH precious pictures, Gracie, and what an excellent, very valuable observation! Thank you for sharing it with us! :)