Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Happy Super Tuesday!

Don't forget to get out and vote today...those of you who's states have elections today!

Ok, for a little of what's been happening around here. Sunday evening through Monday morning we had a house full! Some friends of ours where in town and they, along with their 9 kids and 2 nephews, spent the night here. I'll have to say, if you are going to have a family with eleven kids stay at your house, this is one of the best ones to have! The kids are very helpful, some of them extremely so, and quite well behaved!

Yesterday was art class. I got some excercise walking there and then got a ride home. The ride was nice seeing as it was cold and raining out! We currently are loaning out our car to a friend of Stephen's from work who was in an accident last week. In class we did a waterfall...not as easy as it might sound. It was difficult for me, anyway, and I wasn't thrilled with how it turned out. Oh well.

Stephen is scheduled to do Bible study tomorrow night. He's just starting a series on Romans. He would likely appreciate your prayers as he prepares!

I'm getting bigger and bigger and I've being getting a little more uncomfortable and it's a little harder to move, but not too bad yet! If I figured it correctly today, I think we're at about 27 weeks! And I understand the little lady may weigh 2+ pounds!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gracious and Stephen,
Yes, today was an important day for everyone to get out their and support the good candidates. Mom and I served as election judges and it was quite an experience. :) I loved the family picture you posted and I think the furniture looks really nice. Take care, love you both! TTYS
~Krista