Thursday, September 25, 2008

Putting My Girlie Screwdriver To Good Use!

Well, I once again put my girlie screwdriver to good use today. And yes, I do have a screwdriver, and yes, it is girlie. It has lovely blue flowers painted on it's nice wood handle. Some friends of ours gave it to me and I keep it in a handy drawer in the kitchen. Well, out it came today and I assembled the baby's high chair ALL BY MYSELF!!!!!!! :-) Aren't you incredible impressed???!!!!! :-) My dear little audience (Clara) observed the proceedings and then tried out the new world of a highchair for the first time! She looked soooooo cute and tiny sitting in it and she is soooooo ready for it! I think we'll be using it a ton! It'll be a great spot for her to watch me make dinner, etc., plus we've been trying out solids, so it will be really handy for that too, and a great way for her to be with us during meals but not be held. To those of you who gave it to us... thank you a MILLION times! I really like the look of it and it has so many handy features!!! I'll have to get a picture and post it soon! And to the friends who gave me the girlie screwdriver... thank you as well! It came in really handy... though I will admit that there were only two screws involved in the process... the rest was pretty much sticking a pin in and snapping stuff together! It was fun to do!

No comments: