Friday, September 26, 2008

What A Husband!

Stephen has been gone on a two day trip doing interviews and is due back today. The first night he was gone I got up in the middle of the night, and while up, came a cross a love note from him! I loved it!!! Then, the next day I stumbled across another! Hmmm... I wondered if there just might be more hidden around!!! So, I started looking and found two more! And then today, just a bit ago, I discovered yet another one! What a guy! He sure knows how to make a girl feel thought of and loved... which is what every girl wants! He's a pro at it!!!

1 comment:

Marilena said...

Aaww,so sweet!! I did that for Julio last year when we went to Michigan. The kids and I wrote little notes on red heart paper and put them in all kinds of places, in the oatmeal can, in his sock drawer, under his pillow. He was finding hearts for the whole 3 weeks that we were gone. Too bad I forgot to do it this year...I think he still knew that we loved him.

Marilena