Friday, November 7, 2008

Brrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

The rest of the world is COLD!!! I've become a desert rat! It's down right chilly here! However, it's nice and sunny and Stephen and I were able to bundle up and go for a walk today, which was very enjoyable. We walked around the near by cemetary and looked at tomb stones...some might consider that too morbid, but we had a rather nice time. :-) Clara stayed with Mom M. Stephen and Mom have done outdoor jobs yesterday and today.

We're planning to take off sometime tomorrow and stay with some friends of Stephen's. Then Sunday we're planning to head to Daniel and Sarah's. It'll be so fun to see them and introduce the cousins to each other! We're hoping to see David and Heather as well!!!

Tuesday we're planning to make it to the Servens and Wednesday to Stephen's friends Josh and Mars! Then it's on to the Browns who are only about an hour away from where we're headed! We'll probably be settling into our new temporary home on Saturday the 15th, Lord willing. Stephen's confirmed start date is the 17th.

2 comments:

Marilena said...

I was just thinking about you guys and I thought I would stop by your blog to say hi. I hope you are having a nice time visiting with everyone on your way to VA.
Make sure you give us an update as soon as you can!
We miss you already!!
Love Marilena

Marilena said...

hey Gracie!

I tagged you for a blog award! Go to my blog to see it.

Love you,
Mar