Sunday, April 5, 2009

Garden Fun

Over Friday and Saturday, Stephen rented a rotter tiller and started tilling up parts of our back yard for our vegetable garden! We've got quite a few things either planted in the garden already, or planted in little seedling starters, which we'll hopefully transplant soon. It's been so fun to be out in the beautiful weather working on a project together. Clara's been enjoying playing in the outdoors as well!

The first two pictures are taken from different sides of the yard, giving you an idea of what it's like. The next two are a couple cute shots of Clara watching her Daddy work. Enjoy!




2 comments:

In the Mix said...

What a great huge yard. I have the veg garden bug too but I'm not sure I have it in me this summer. Good luck with your plants!

Anonymous said...

It seems warmer there than here. I like the beds garden design.