Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Camp Memories!

As I mentioned in the last post, we got back Sunday evening from a wonderful week long vacation! We were at Greenwood Hills for a Family Camp, and what a treat it was... full of great memories! We also got to spend the last weekend with some dear friends in DC!

Here are a few of my camp memories:



Sitting on a bench, Clara on my lap, sharing a Root-beer snow-cone with my little girl.


Three yummy meals a day... that I didn't have to cook OR clean up after!


The adventure of staying in a rustic family cabin!


A little girl enjoying getting to climb the stairs in the cabin... and even being willing to go to sleep up there all by herself!


Hilkiah sleeping through the night!!! And doing it for about four or five nights straight!!!!


Delicious corn on the cob, on the corn roast night!


Three excellent speakers who the Lord used to convict, encourage, challenge and draw us closer to Himself!


Meeting many lovely believers from around the country!


Clara having fun making new friends... and watching her learn and use the new names!


The dear girls who would come and take Hilkiah during meals, so we could eat in peace!


Those same dear girls baby-sitting both kidos so Stephen could take me on a date for my birthday!


Taking my little girl swimming.



A little girl eating snacks and hanging out on the porch of our cabin.






A playground... right outside our cabin! And new friends to play with! How good can it get!




And along with all the good times, there needs to come some good naps!



Just a few of the memories!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Root beer snow cones and candid photos... my favorites too!