Monday, October 31, 2011

Post-Wedding Conversation

We arrived  home safe and sound last night from the TX wedding!  It was a bit of a whirlwind trip... Tuesday to Sunday.  My brother, Randy, married his beautiful bride, Raechel, in a lovely ceremony on Saturday.  I'm blessed to have such a dear new sister!

Stephen, Clara and Hil were all in the wedding.  I wish I could share some pics from the big day... but as I mentioned before we're having downloading problems.

I wanted to share some quick snippets of coversation with Clara from earlier today.



Clara:  "Can we go back to the wedding area?"

Me:  "What do you mean?"

Clara:  "Can we go back to the wedding area?"

I again question what she's referring to.

Clara:  "Where Uncle Caleb is and Uncle Randy married Aunt Raechel."

Ahhhhh!  Heart wrenching to Mommy who would LOVE to be back with all of them too!  I explain that we can't go back there because it's far away and Uncle Caleb and Uncle Randy and everyone aren't even there any more either.

.... more conversation....

Clara: "They go to moonlight first?  They have to go to moonlight first?"

Took me a second or two... but I think moonlight may be a take off on "honeymoon".   I love it!   I think I like "moonlight" better!



Well, the trip was such a treat... and as you can see Clara had a grand time too!  She and Hil greatly enjoyed the love, care and fun times with Uncles, Aunts, Grandparents and new friends! Hopefully, I will manage to work around the picture downloading problem and still share some pics of the  wonderful day!

No comments: