Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My People

.
G and the kids are in CA visiting Grandma and Grandpa F.  So I am alone for another week.  I have been trying to get some things done around the house to pass the time and be productive.  One of the things on my list is to post.  Because I figure that if I am getting tired of the lack of new posts, then our miriad of fans are probably about to boycott.  So below are some of the pics that G has sent to help me get a fix.
 
These are the kids waking up in the morning.  I would guess that if this pic was taken -10min prior, then the girl would have had her thumb in her mouth.  The boys like their passies.  I know some parents my age that trained without passie, but we are not that good yet.
 
 
Here is Ty expressing his gratitude for some time on the swing.  Chunky boy. 

 
I wanted to add a picture of my girl.  I miss her super much.  Don't you think she's really pretty without makeup?  I heard this line from an older, wiser man:  "I tell people that the kids got my looks because my wife still has hers.  hahaha!"  True in our case, esp. for all of their noses. 
 
 

2 comments:

Raechel Ferguson said...

The kids have been s much fun playing with. Hilkiah especially likes playing with "uncle Wany" (Randy). You have a precious family! We love having Gracie here!

Joshua and Stephanie said...

I can't imagine being without them so long...they are cute. And hey, getting rid of the passie isn't hard when you are ready for them to be done. So let them have it while they need it! You're great parents!