Saturday, July 5, 2008

A Visit From the Family and Grand Canyon

Well, Clara has had an exiting last couple weeks! About two weeks ago, as I mentioned two posts back, she got to meet her Grandpa and Grandma M.!!! Then, for the last week she's been getting to meet and spend time with her Grandpa F. and seven of her uncles and aunts on my side of the family. And of course she was getting to spend more times with her Grandma F. who she had met back when she was born! The family was here for a week and we were able to spend lots of time together! It was so special for me that they would come all this way and spend so much time here. They brought their camera and took tons of pictures and I down loaded a bunch of them...so over the next few days I will probably be posting some of them.

I'm starting now with our trip to Grand Canyon, which we were able to do on Thursday! Unfortunately, Stephen was working and wasn't with us. David, Josh, Amy, Caleb and Melissa and Clara (of course :-)) had never been. The weather was great up there! Here are a few pictures!


The family at Grand Canyon



The two babies of the family! My baby and Mom and Dad's baby both resting on the long drive home after our big day at Grand Canyon.



No, Clara and I are NOT sitting in front of a mural...that's the real deal!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sure looks like a mural! You look great Gracie and Clara is very cute as well!
~Corinne