Monday, August 11, 2008

Little Did I Dream...

Little did I dream 6 months ago that I would be writing a blog post from Pearl Harbor Naval Base Officers Quarters after taking my second lovely stroll of the day on which I took in the cool breazes, lush green grass and trees of Hawaii. I've already seen ships in port and fighters flying over. I'll have to get some pictures of the lovely flowering trees around base...I'll have to get lots of pictures period! I probably won't be posting any till I get home, but I'll probably be taking a bunch!!!

Clara did very well on the flight yesterday. It's a 6 hour flight and could have been miserable, but she did a great job of sleeping a bunch!

Stephen is off to his first day of work.

2 comments:

Marilena said...

Hey Guys! I'm so glad Clara did well for you on the flight. I didn't realize you were leaving this week so I didn't even get to say goodbye =( Please take lots of pictures! Have a great time!!

Anonymous said...

Please find a pretty shell for us! Just go easy on the sunrays, O.K.?