Monday, October 6, 2008

The Big Project!


When my family was here in the summer, Stephen, my Dad and some of my brothers sweated buckets as they started building a wall / bench in our back yard! Dad and the brothers were a ton of help!!! Thanks again you all! (yes, our pool was as nasty as it looks at that point. It was a battle most of the summer for Stephen) The plan had been to make the wall part of a fence. However, now that we are leaving, we are no longer planning to put up a fence and instead, Stephen is just finishing up the wall / bench sections that go between the two columns. Our friend Julio helped out a ton with it the other day and Stephen's done a lot of work since then. Clara and I have even been able to help a tiny bit and I'm learning stuff like what a "cold joint" is! Here are some more pictures of progress since then and there will probably be more to come.


Does it get any cuter then that?!

No comments: