Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I...

I...

I got tagged by my sister-in-law, Sarah, so here goes...

I am-anticipating our new adventure... moving across the country!

I want- to be a godly and joyful mother and wife!

I have- LOTS to do in the next week!

I wish- I could see my family more!

I hate- evil

I fear- not trusting, believing and obeying the LORD

I hear- the radio... Family Life Radio, and the fan running.

I search- through a basket of laundry looking for this or that baby item!

I wonder- what our life will be like in our new part of the country

I always- worry about things I shouldn't!!! I definitely want to STOP that!

I usually- have tea multiple times a day

I am not- a good communicator... but I think I might be getting better!

I dance- occasionally with my handsome husband... sometimes just by myself if music comes on that makes me feel like it or I just feel like it for some other reason... and I've even danced with my little Cinderella (Clara)! I've danced with her while listening to "Cinderella", by Stephen Curtis Chapman... I love that song!

I sing- on my own, with my husband, with the radio, at chapel, and to Clara. When we were expecting Clara we would sing to her... her special song was "I will enter His gates with thanksgiving"

I never- have visited our neighboring countries (Canada and Mexico)...but I would likely enjoy it!

I rarely- Go to In-N-Out Burger. I used to go a lot in CA, but we don't live very close to one now...and pretty soon we won't live close AT ALL. :-(

I cry- fairly often... maybe once every few weeks lately.

I am not always- as kind as I would like to be... in fact, I'm that way more then I would like to admit.

I lose- weight WAY TOO SLOWLY!

I’m confused- about lots of things!

I need- to be more faithful about spending time praying, reading my Bible and seeking to know the LORD Jesus better!

I should- exercise MUCH more

I dream- a lot... and I day dream a lot too!


I tag Marilena, Jess, Celeste and my sisters... those of you that don't have your own blogs can just leave it as a comment, if you feel like it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got tagged by Gracie.
I am Melissa.
I want my school off.
I have nine siblings. (Stephen, Gracie, Mark...)
I wish to not be misunderstood
I hate not feeling loved regulary.
I hear Amy singing in the kitchen.
I search for more love.
I wonder about the future.
I always have something to do but some times i feel like there's nothing to do.
I usually do my jobs every day.
I am not very good at Racko.
I dance for joy wen I here good news.
I never thought much about being a princess in heaven.
I rarely play v-ball.
I lose confidence a lot.
I'm confused in school some times.
I need time to figure out things.
I should go do my school now.
I dream some times but not to much.

Anonymous said...

My name is Anna and I got tagged by My sister, Gracie.

I am- Looking forward to my brother coming home for Christmas.

I want-To be more gentle

I have-Lots to be thankful for

I wish-My sister and her family could visit, but it appears that is not God's will at the moment.

I hate-Lying

I fear-Change (I'm working on that) and rejection.

I hear-Melissa, Caleb and Amy playing the piano

I search-For God's plan for my life

I wonder-What the future will hold

I always-Play volleyball on Thursday nights

I usually-Miss my sister alot (ok, so maybe htat's another "always")

I am not-Good at math

I dance-When nobody is around

I sing-All the time with Amy,by myself and sometimes with my whole family(what's left of them anyway)

I never-Have enjoyed cooking, (by myself) baking is more my thing.

I rarely-Go to any fast-food restaurant besides In'n-Out, because when I do go out it is usually after v-ball and that is the only place open that late.

I cry-To much for someone that has so much to be thankful for

I am not always-Very loving to my siblings

I lose-Alot of power by not jumping when I spike!:) at least, that's what all the boys say.

I'm confused-About alot in life lately

I need-To be more diligent to get important things done before I "play"

I should-Practice piano more

I dream-But I don't usually remember them.(except for the embarassing ones.

I tag, the cutest little niece ever, Clara!