Tuesday, January 6, 2009

How Can It Be...

How can it be that two years have already past since the day an excited girl walked down the aisle toward her dashing man???!!! What a special day that was and how infinitely more special my dear husband is to me.

The longer I know Stephen, the more reasons he gives me to love and respect him and treasure the joy, honor and privilege of being his wife, friend, helper and love.

Let me share a few things I respect about this man:

He faithfully stands by me when I'm having hard times... comforting, counseling, or just listening...and loving me anyways!

He makes me feel special, beautiful and loved.

He appreciates and thanks me for things I do for him.

He is a wonderful spiritual leader... setting a good example for me in Bible study, prayer and serving others, taking time to teach and explain things to me and others, making sure we are faithfully meeting with other believers and seeking to be mentored and discipled by godly men in his life.

He works diligently to provide for his family.

He chooses to invest a lot of time in his little family.

He is a fabulous Daddy, taking care of his little girl, playing with her and loving her.


How on earth did I get so blessed to be married to a man like this???!!!! I love you honey! Happy Anniversary!!!

4 comments:

Jess said...

Happy anniversary you two!

In the Mix said...

Happy Anniversary you two1!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Stephen and Gracie, on two years of marriage!!! We love and appreciate you both! Your family in California

Marilena said...

happy anniversary! I tried to post a comment on January 6th but it wasn't working for some reason.... I miss you guys terribly!! I can't wait until you can post some pictures of Clara! I'm sure she is going to look so much bigger to me already...

We're in Michigan right now. We just got here yesterday and we are enjoying our family but it's going to be getting really cold next week. We might have some below zero days!! You guys should take a drive up to see us this weekend. 12 hours is not that long...

Give Clara a big hug from me!

Love you,
Mar