Wednesday, January 21, 2009

On Line...

...but not from home...so sorry, no pictures yet!!! :-( I'm at the library. It had been over a week since I'd last been on the Internet so I was going through withdrawals! Well, ok, not quite that bad but it was bad enough for me to bother making a computer reservation and coming over here. Clara is being a dear and sleeping in her car seat next to me! I'm hoping I'll be posting pictures soon!

Home unpacking is going quite well. I'd say we're over 50% done with emptying boxes, but there's a lot of putting away, deciding what do with stuff, etc., that still needs to happen. I like our new place! It's smaller then our first home, but still definitely more then we need and quite comfortable...or at least it should be when I get it organized! As, I probably mentioned before, the land lord let me select wall colors for the repainting he had done, so I think the colorful walls add some homey, coziness!

Stephen helped me out around the house a bunch over the long weekend, which was a blessing!

On Monday evening we got together two different families for dinner and had a very nice time!

The next few days should be busy with continued unpacking, sorting, etc. and lunch plans with two different friends Thursday and Friday. The Friday lunch is at my house. My friend Karen will kind of be our first official company...so I need to get the house at least somewhat presentable!!!!

If you want to see some of my goals for the new year, check out the post below.

1 comment:

Marilena said...

hurry up already with the pictures!! I don't think I can wait much longer!!!

Glad to hear that you are getting situated in your new place.

Miss you...
Mar