Monday, January 5, 2009

Quick Up-date!

Wow! Two post in as many days! Incredible! :-)

Well, we are surviving around here. Stephen went to work today but came home early thanks in part to feeling pretty yucky and getting the hint that some of the guys who work near him would rather he wasn't there in his current condition! I was out running errand and on my way home... about to get on the free way when I thought I recognized a truck in front of my...and sure enough, it was my dearest hubby! :-) I LOVE having him come home early! Such a treat! Anyway, he's hanging in there. I don't know if he'll try to go to work tomorrow, but we shall see.

Clara's doing better, but still not great. Poor baby! But she was having fun playing with Daddy when I left the apartment a little bit ago.

I'm still sick as well, but it hasn't got super bad.

I've been having some fun times dreaming about how I'm going to decorate our new home! Our new landlord let me pick out the paint, which was great! I'll try to post pictures down the road!

No comments: