Thursday, May 7, 2009

Garden progress

Our corn came up VERY sparsely, so I did some work today on planting more kernels that we sprouted...I have more to do though. Part way through, I grabbed the camera and shot some more garden shots. When you get to the end of this post, keep going... I put up two other posts today as well.



Onions appear to be doing excellent!



Go tomatoes!!! Looking forward to having our own, REAL tomatoes!



Beats! Can't wait! They're EXTREMELY expensive in the stores... and not even all the stores carry them!



We've been loving watching the potatoes grow! They're going like gangbusters!!! I think we need to start heaping up dirt though....????



Potatoes from a different angle.



Sunflowers in background, corn stalk in foreground.



Broccoli

No comments: