Monday, September 20, 2010

The Late Night Meeting on the Lord's Day

This is S: I was in the kitchen and G told me that I need to come to the kid's room to see the "meeting" that was going on. Once I saw it and heard the spontaneous singing of this "meeting" I had to grab the camera. First of all, Clara's bed has a shelf right at mattress level, so to keep her pillow from slipping out, we filled her headboard shelf with hymn books that were given to us. Below is what was happening. I took a little video but we can't post video yet. You would have heard a little of the singing. :o)







Makes me think of the following:
...a little maid; and she waited on Naaman's wife....Would God my lord were with the prophet that is in Samaria! 2 kings 5 (i.e. - waited on the prophet like the girl waited on the wife.) little truth still equals truth.

...And Moses said unto Korah, ...seemeth it but a small thing unto you, that the God of Israel hah separated you from the congregation of Isr. to bring you near to Himself to do the service of the tabernacle of the Lord, and to stand before the congregation to minister unto them? Num 16

Unto you therefore which believe He is precious....

No comments: