Wednesday, April 10, 2013

More From the Trip

Grandpa and his boy.



Happy Birthday Aunt Amy!  (I'll add here, that my dad also had his birthday when we were out there, and Clara wanted to give him a gun for his birthday!)  :-)



Uncle Josh with a niece and nephew.


Cousins!



LOVE this shot!  Some priceless smiles there!!!



Sister outing!

Helping Uncle Josh with the garden!


One of the great blessings of this trip was that my brother David and his wife Amity had there second daughter two days before I left!  So, I got to meet sweet Anika Carmicheal before I left!


Clara showing off her "big" tummy!

 I'll add here that Clara loved "helping" Grandpa in his office and garage (which are affectionately dubbed "the salt mines").  One time she was answering her imaginary phone and would say "Hello, this is the salt mines".  :-)

No comments: