Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Nice Day For A Walk

Awwwwwww! Don't I have the funniest and sweetest husband???!!! If you don't know what I'm talking about, see his post below. Sorry to break this to all you ladies out there looking for Mr. Wonderful... you're not going to find him...because I have him!!!! :-) Ok, ok, ok so there are some other good guys out there...but they're not quite like my guy! :-)

Well, today was a nice day for a walk! Still a little on the warm side, but not too bad. I got to go to a park I'd never been to and walk with two of my new friends from Moms club. The trail we were on was nice and big and paved...good for strollers, which both of them had. I'm not quite at that point but, Lord willing, I will be in about 6 months. We had a walk and then sat in a picnic area, had the lunches we'd packed and chatted. Anyone know how good a cheese and tomato sandwich tastes after not eating for a while and a walk? Really yummy!!! My Dad and I are both sort of cheese and tomato sandwich fans. :-) And don't forget the garlic salt on the tomatoes! It was a beautiful day for sitting outside...in the shade. And how great to have two nice, interesting, neat new friends!

Tomorrow we have our next appointment with the OB/GYN. Hopefully, it will go really well!

1 comment:

Stephen and Gracie said...

Excuse me, Madam. But I would like to make a few frank comments regarding your loose usage of the endearing term "Mr. Wonderful." First of all, we all know that there is only One called Wonderful. Second, I do not have the poise of Chris Moore, the looks of Jeremy Kirchoff, the strength of Russell Purdy, the suavecito of Mark Jones or the sense of humor of Matthew Weber. That said, I can infiltrate a pregant woman breast feeding class better than the below average husband. Please edit your post to read Mr. Nimble. Thank you.