Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Stephen in Stephen & Gracie

Hi, This is my first official post to our blog. According to the IRS, I am the head of household, but sometimes I wonder. I have learned much in the last 9 months of marriage and I am already planning my counselling sessions for the near future to show the millions of young men who read my blog exactly what life is like within a marriage covenant. I have many other things to say as well.

First of all, if you are one of the individuals that reads our blog everyday (as some fan(s) have reported) then you must post your comments. A blog without comments is more like a blah. I am also ordering everyone who reads this blog to vote for Mike Huckabee for President because he has wise views on protecting life, fighting war with honor, belief in God and not being ashamed to admit it, he's capable, he's funny, and because I said so; especially you hippies in California (I use the term hippies in the most affectionate manner).

The Momma of the household is doing well. She walked a lot today doing errands. She has been in a ornery, cantankerous mood lately. I have decided that it's probably the prenatal pills that are doing this. Heirgo, reread my second sentence. I love her madly. My favorite things about her is that she's the prettiest little thang in the world (esp. in pink!) and she can melt my heart in a second, and she knows it. She is smart and has the wittiest comebacks, sometimes at my expense, but for some reason I like it when she does that. She respects me even when I don't deserve it. She cares for me and does thankless jobs without complaining (Thank you for all you do, Gracie!), and she will be the bestest mom ever!

Good night for now, America!

Stephen
Father to be

1 comment:

Stephen and Gracie said...

Way to go, Bro! I am with you all the way on Huck for Pres. Yur also right about getting a great wife, well, your lucky anyone would agree to live with you on a permanent basis! And I have known you your whole life, dude! I would also just like to take this opportunity to say that the Colts are going all the way this year baby, whaaaa HOOOOO!