Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Last Several Days

Well, hello again! We had a pretty full weekend here with some friends staying for most of the weekend, another friend joining us for breakfast on Sunday and then a fellowship luncheon at the chapel.

We've been thinking of our friends in the San Diego area in light of the devastating fires that they are having. Last we heard, there had been no loss of property for those we know at the chapel there. But, they would likely appreciate your prayers.

I had fun at drawing class yesterday...I usually do. Drawing was never something I really got into, but having this class that actually MAKES me do it, has been an enjoyable experience. The last three weeks we've worked on aspects of portraits, and that's been one of my favorite things to do. It would be neat to get to the point of being able to do people I know really well!

No comments: