Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year and a Mistake

Happy New Year friends and family! We got together New Years Eve with some friends at the chapel and had a potluck, chatted, played games, etc. and then had a singing, sharing, foot washing and communion time. Thankfully, Stephen had the next day off and we were able to sleep in the next morning!

Ok, I do lots of ridiculous things and make all kinds of silly mistakes...let me tell you about one that happened New Years Eve. Well, when my family left after their visit, one of my brothers accidentally left his cell phone charger. On New Years Eve I finally packaged it up and Stephen took it to UPS to ship it. Well, the next day Stephen started looking for the charger for his business phone and couldn't find it. You guessed it! I'd packaged that one instead of my brother's! Well, very thankfully, I was able to go this morning and because of the holiday it hadn't been shipped yet, and the man working there let me come back to where they had the boxes and trade chargers! Yay!

I have sourdough bread in the bread machine this morning, for the first time! Hopefully, it will turn out! And I've picked out a recipe to try after this one. It's a oatmeal, applesauce bread. I've been enjoying having that bread machine!

Today we have an appointment for Clara and Mommy. Hopefully, it goes well!

No comments: