Monday, January 14, 2008

So What's It Like?

So, what's it like to be five months pregnant and travel for a total of about ten hours in less then 48 hours? Well, I definitely can't answer for everyone else out there who has done that (and much longer and harder trips), but for me it went quite nicely! :-) I was quite comfortable and my dear hubby let me stretch out on the bench seat (we had taken our truck), but my head on his lap and sleep! What a deal! So, I spent quite a bit of time doing that both ways. On our way home last night we got stuck in some really bad traffic for a little while, due to late night work on the freeway. We had some fun being together and being goofy! So, believe it or not, you can have fun, enjoyable times, even in bad traffic, especially if you're with someone like Stephen Madgwick! :-)

We were treated to very kind hospitality on our trip! The parents in the family we were staying with gave up their room for us! Now if that isn't gracious, kind, generous hospitality, what is? We had times to sit and chat, joined the family for their evening devotional time and were treated to some really good food! We spent quite a while Saturday night playing a couple games. Now, Stephen and I can both be rather competitive when it comes to games! :-) We actually ended the night fairly evenly, in that neither of us came out victorious in either game but he out did me in Apples to Apples and I out did him in Crazy Bridge! :-) Stephen spoke on Sunday and did a great job! It's a privilege and honor to be that man's wife!

No comments: