Thursday, January 3, 2008

OB Visit and Sourdough Bread...That Didn't Turn Out. :-)

Ok, so the sourdough bread was the most unsuccessful loaf I have turned out so far from this machine. Fell really badly, or just didn't rise, in the middle. There was some nice stuff on the sides, so that sort of gives me some hope for a future loaf. I threw almost the whole thing away. I ended up throwing some ingredients in last night for a recipe (not sourdough) that has already worked. I set the delay and when I got up this morning there was a nice, big loaf of bread! Yay! Encouraging! :-)

OB visit went pretty well. We did have to wait about 45min. to an hour for our appointment, and then once we finally got back there it was sooooo fast. Little Miss Clara Belle's heart beat was in the 140s. Mom had a good blood pressure but...ummmm...had put on quite a bit of weight. :-/ The doctor made some nice comment about how I may be just catching up after not having put on much during the first trimester. :-) Well, at least she's a nice lady! :-)

No comments: