Tuesday, November 2, 2010

CA moments

As my dear husband mentioned in his post, the kidos and I are in CA enjoying a visit with my family. It had been over a year since I last saw many of them. We're having a very good time, but I sure do miss my wonderful man! He's planning to join us in about three weeks... that that's a long way away!

As you can imagine, C and H are enjoying all the attention and are very loved my Grandma, Grandpa and all the aunts and uncles! Here are a few pics to prove it. :-)


These first two have a story behind them. Stephen told my sister, Melissa, that she could keep Hilkiah until he is 14 but he had to be able to work on cars when Stephen got him back. So, she got that project started very quickly!!! :-) Perfect timing, as Grandpa had a mini van project going on that day!







Would appear Hil got the volleyball gene! Check out that set!!!!!







No comments: