Friday, April 1, 2011

My thoughtful husband called me up from work a couple days ago and said it was a nice day out and that the kids and I should get out and go walk or something. So, the kidos and I ended up at a beautiful lake near us where we walked and Clara had a grand time playing around in the lovely outdoors! She hasn't done much of that lately! For quite a while during the second half of our walk, she ran ahead of me, pulling this big stick she had found. She must of burned a lot of energy that day! :-) Kiah-man seemed to greatly enjoy himself too... every now and then he would wave his little arms up and down in this very happy way.

Enjoy the pics and video! And don't miss the following post regarding illnesses and Clara's doctoring skills.





1 comment:

In the Mix said...

Her hair is getting so long. I'm glad you guys are getting some nice days to get out and play.