Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Clara Speaks

The Clara-isms were flowing freely today...

While driving around in the car with Mommy, Clara noticed someone out in their yard "scraping the leaves with a fork."   :-)

This evening, I was putting herbs in capsules (to prepare them for being swallowed :-)) and Clara decided to help me (I was impressed that she actually managed to get some herb into a few capsules and get them put back together).  After the herb fell out of a capsule she'd been filling she exclaimed, with drama in her voice, "Oh dear!  I'm throwing a fit!  How I can do this?!"

At another point this evening I overheard her stating "I think gluten free is a better way."  You know what new phrase she's been hearing quite a bit in the last little while!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too much!