Friday, December 7, 2007

Clean Teeth and a Christmas Party

Raining again here! And we can use it!

Well, I did end up going to the Christmas party last night and I had some fun. I crowded into a table with some of my friends from class and we chatted away. Up until last night there was only about one person in the class who I had told about the baby. Well I told my table last night and told them about the ultrasound coming up. I got some very positive responses and some of them said to bring pictures to class following the ultrasound...so Lord willing, I'll do that! I got to have a traditional Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner...turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, cranberry sauce, green beans and some sort of pumpkin mouse pie for dessert.

I got my teeth cleaned earlier in the day. Man! Such poking and scraping and rough flossing! I think it may have hurt more to get them cleaned then to get those fillings the other day...with no numbing!!! Of course, the laser made the difference there!

No comments: