Thursday, December 6, 2007

Told You I Married Mr. Wonderful!!!!!

I told you I married Mr. Wonderful!!!! If you missed that post, check out the October archive. Now, if perhaps some of you out there who don't know Stephen too well don't believe me, let me offer you some proof positive. I had the NERVE last night at around 9:45 to say something about a bacon cheeseburger, fries and ranch dressing, and you know what?! He marched off to Wendy's, got me some and was back in 15 minutes! After he got back he went to the kitchen and grabbed the ranch dressing (I like to dip my fries in it) and brought it to our room and we sat on the bed and had a picnic! :-) Now isn't that a down right cool husband???!!! How did I get soooo blessed???!!!

3 comments:

In the Mix said...

Daniel had to make a run to Wendy's for me one time at 11pm during my pregnancy with Phinn. I just couldn't get enough of the spicy chicken sandwich. Funny the cravings that come with carrying a little on.

In the Mix said...

sorry, should have been little one, not little on. ;)

Stephen and Gracie said...

Aren't those late night treats special and kind of fun?! And the husbands that so willingly get them are even more special! - Gracie