Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Fillings, Christmas Card, Apple Butter, a Hat for Baby, Verses

Hello everyone! It's a bright day here! We got a lot of rain on Friday and some on Saturday and it is now bright and sunny out!

I had one side of my head filled yesterday. :-) In other words, I got fillings on one side of my mouth, top and bottom. She used a new laser machine that enabled her to not have to give me any shots or whatever they do to make you numb! And with the type of stuff she was using for the fillings and the way it's done, I didn't have any rules about what I could and couldn't eat at first. I'm suppose to get a cleaning later this week and then the other side of fillings next week. This is becoming my go-to-the-dentist-month!

I had fun again at art class yesterday! We did Christmas cards and the one I worked on was a wintry, snowy, light house on the coast picture. I enjoyed it.

One of my projects today is trying my hand at apple butter...we'll see how it goes. I found a really easy slow cooker recipe. The biggest project is peeling and chopping the apples. You put them in the slow cooker, add sugar and spices and I think maybe salt...I should check on that, as I'm pretty sure I didn't put in any salt...and mix it. And pretty much the rest is just cooking and some mixing and being patient hour after hour.

We bought the first clothing item we've ever purchased for Junior the other day! It's a cute little hat that will be great for Phoenix summers...it's boy colors so it will be great provided he's the son his father thinks he is. :-)


Psalm 34:8
O taste and see that the LORD is good;
How blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him!

Psalm 34:14
Depart from evil, and do good;
Seek peace, and pursue it.

No comments: