Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fun With Cakes!

The last several weeks I've had the privilege of taking cake decorating classes at Michaels craft store! I've come to really enjoy it and I'm looking forward to more projects!!! Last night was the last night for course one. I think I'll try to carry on and take some of their other courses in the future. So, here is a picture of my final cake:



I primarily copied the cake on the front of our course book.

My handsome hubby very willingly did baby sitting duty all four nights and Clara got to have some good Daddy time! Thanks, honey! I had fun!

3 comments:

Jess said...

I thought that looked familiar!!! You did such an awesome job that it looks identical to the one on the cover! Have you been to www.cakecentral.com yet? It's a great website for tons of ideas on every cake you could imagine. I hope you take the other classes. They are even more fun!

Gracie said...

Thanks for the link, Jess! I'm going to check that out!

Marilena said...

That looks beautiful! I've always wanted to take a cake decorating class. Did it taste as good as it looked??

Mar