Thursday, January 7, 2010

Blink

One beautiful, sunny January day I said "I do" to a handsome and wonderful man. And then...




... I blinked...






... and found that three years had flown by... three years full of challenges and changes and LOTS of wonderful memories and love! And I found that I was still married to that same wonderful and handsome man, I just had soooooooooo many more reasons to love and appreciate him and realize how blessed I was to be his wife! Happy Anniversary (yesterday :-)), Honey! I love you! And I wouldn't trade you for anything!

4 comments:

In the Mix said...

Happy (late) Anniversary! Time does fly. Hope you guys had a great day.

Beth said...

Congratulations!!! :)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY,
STEPHEN and GRACIE!

May God at work in you make the next three years doubly full of that genuine love, hope and encouragement that we know He wants all of us to experience and walk in!

Lots of love, Mom

q-pig said...

Blink again and you'll have a fourth member to your family. =)

Happy Anniversary to you both!

-Quyen