Thursday, April 24, 2008

"Twins" And "Warming Up The Rocker"

This is another one of those pictures that Stephen took the other night. He surprised me with the rocker when I got home from the CA trip in March.


Twins! This was taken a few weeks ago. If I remember correctly, we hadn't been trying to match that day...it just happened. :-)


The appointment at the midwife's went well yesterday. Once again, they practically had me rolling on the ground laughing! They (the midwife and her student) are tons of fun! It was nice to have Stephen along! He's been to some, but not all of them. Once again, Miss Clara checked out well with her heartbeat.

1 comment:

In the Mix said...

Phinn saw these pictures and said "baby?" I said, "yes that baby will be your cousin". He said, "Yay", then lost interest with you and Stephen and became fascinated with the picture of the elephant in the background. The attention span of a two year old is quite short.