Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Score!!!!

I'm telling you, this was fun! Today when my dear hubby got home from work he was greeted with a surprise! :-) Stephen always comes in one of our doors from the car port. Well, today, after hearing his truck arrive, I got a bowl with water in it and put two paper towels in it, then snuck out the double door front entry. We have a walled entryway, so he couldn't see me from where he was at. After hearing the truck door and waiting / listening a bit more (thankfully, he didn't go check the mail, because he would have walked right by the entry area) I proceeded out the gate and around the corner. There he stood with his back to me at one of the doors from the carport. Though he may have noticed that I had not come out to meet him, as I often do, as to what was really coming, he was completely unsuspecting. I got a soaking wet paper towel, took aim and fired. One shot is all it took. SPLAT! Then off I went! What fun!!! Stephen said later it was worth it to see a fat, pregnant lady running away from him! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It reminds me of "The Pink Panther" where the Asian butler attacks the agent as soon as he comes home. As for the pigeons, one positive note is that they are oversized doves, and their homing instincts are amazing.