Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Little Bit of News

It's been a while! Here's little bit of what's been going on lately in our household.

It was a pretty lazy, quiet weekend here and we spent almost the whole time together! Stephen spoiled me and took me out to eat too much. On Saturday, one of the things we did is go out to a recreation area and take a walk. It's really warming up here and the last couple days probably would have been REALLY uncomfortable at that time of day, but Saturday was still fairly nice. We did get some shopping done that day and we now have ALMOST everything we need for the home delivery. That evening we had dinner with Uncle Everette and Aunt Louise. Sunday afternoon we did some yard work, but despite being out there pushing a push broom and even carrying some water...no baby yet. One of our neighbors, who has really been becoming a friend over the last little while, came over to watch a movie with us, but she ended up needing to leave part way through.

I had an appointment with the midwife yesterday and it went quite well. My swelling wasn't looking bad at that point and, as far as I know, my pulse was also looking pretty good. Clara performed well for her heartbeat check up, as usual.

One of the funnest parts of my day was trying to get Stephen wet again when he got home from work (like I wrote about a couple weeks ago)...didn't work out so well this time. He ended up coming to get the mail and I had already come out of the entry area and we sort of came face to face at the corner. Oh well! It was fun anyway! :-) Made for some laughs and happiness!

No comments: