Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Thoughts of a Victim



Take a good look at this picture. This beautiful, cute, pregnant woman managed to ambushed me as I drug myself into the house after a long, hard day at work! I rounded up all the things out to the truck that I had to bring in and then I was opening up the side door like I normally do, and then straight from behind *WHAP!* ...I was struck with a soaked paper towel. And then the cute pregnant woman takes off running around to the back of the house. Wait a minute, let me rephrase that, it was more like a duck shuffle on pure adrenaline. I was shamed, but I even more, I wish I could show you the instant replays that I can see in my mind. I often let out a spontaneous chuckle when I she gives me the big-eyed, over-the-top, stick-out-the-lower-lip, innocent look because I know she may have just finished brewing up another scheme. At the end of last week, I was opening the front door again, and then my senses heard the parallel door quietly open up and then I heard a very faint, but identifiable, duck shuffle moving to envelope on my left flank. I gave that would-be attacker a good suprise! To bad she didn't go into labor!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now if Gracie were into paintballs, you'd have something to fret about. She must have a good aim.