Sunday, December 6, 2009

This and That

Couple New Words:

Bible: adorably pronounced "Ba-ba"

"Wow!": often said with apropriate emotions of awe, amazement, appreciation or being impressed!


Once in a while while I'm making the bed I'll drape the blanket over a chair and let a little lady have a little tent time!


"Cool people do tricks like this!"

In other news, the Daddy and little girl in the family have been pretty sick the last few days. :-( However, they seem to be on the mend. Momma and the littlest munchkin seem to be doing quite well... it looks like we may have been spared whatever the nastiness was! And speaking of the littlest munchkin, we're now 20 weeks along! Yay! Half way there! The morning sickness seems to be pretty much all gone, another big blessing to give thanks for! And I've been feeling some sweet little movements which I think I may be able to attribute to something other then bubbles!

No comments: